• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

26.03:10 Ink Leakage Detected in Light Cyan Supply - HP Latex 360

edensdesign

Ive scoured history and used the search tool.. i cannot figure out how to clear this error. I changed the cartridge to a second new one but the error remains. Is there a way to boot the Latex 360 into service or diagnostics mode when you cannot initialize the printer?

Also if anyone has the service manual it would be super appreciated.

Thanks!

I've seen a youtube post showing the need to clean out what the cartridge is seated on. Without the service manual, I do not want to start trying to figure out how to take the covers off and what covers to remove. Any assistance would be super helpful. After the error occurred the lower nipple on the back of the ink cartridge was full of LC ink .. which isn't normal as all my other carts have a perfectly clean second nipple.. Any guidance would be super helpful as I am in the middle of my biggest print job of the yr every year.

Ive scoured history and used the search tool.. i cannot figure out how to clear this error. I changed the cartridge to a second new one but the error remains. Is there a way to boot the Latex 360 into service or diagnostics mode when you cannot initialize the printer?

Also if anyone has the service manual it would be super appreciated.

Thanks!

I've seen a youtube post showing the need to clean out what the cartridge is seated on. Without the service manual, I do not want to start trying to figure out how to take the covers off and what covers to remove. Any assistance would be super helpful. After the error occurred the lower nipple on the back of the ink cartridge was full of LC ink .. which isn't normal as all my other carts have a perfectly clean second nipple.. Any guidance would be super helpful as I am in the middle of my biggest print job of the yr every year.
If the HP ink cartridge is not expired but you don’t have the the warranty on the equipment, HP will repair your equipment. Printer inks and air tubes are all contaminated. Service will have to come and replace all ink cartridges and inks and air tube. In my case Magenta cartridge busted inside. Because of no fault of ours they came repaired for free.
But must be unexpired HP. Cartridge.
Please call HP (800) 474-6836
Ask for warranty department

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You have to open the left end, clean ink out of the air, clean or replace the PIP(s) that had ink in the air side.
Only then you can remove the leak condition in the diagnostics, insert a new cartridge, calibrate the new PIP and purge the air if needed.