• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2XL Hoodies

OlsonSigns601

Anyone else having a problem getting orders in for 2XL hoodies black?

I can get just about anything but a black 2XL hoodie.

Seriously... Did someone fall for the how much for 40,000 2XL Black Hoodies scam?

OlsonSigns601

Well, I guess I need more vendors for clothing.

I generally use use S&S or 1 Stop Inc.

I stopped looking at my Border account because the prices were just always so much higher than S&S and 1 Stop.

Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it.

Mosh

The more you buy are broder the better the price gets. I guess I most buy enough, they have the lowest price 90% of the time.

tattoo.dan

Why...are those prices considered high? I can't find my local supplier's catalog (shows how much I deal w/ clothing orders) but I bet our prices are 2x that much.

jiffy gildan black small-xl $12.74 2xl $18.74

My price at ssactivewear - s-xl black $7.77 and 2xl $11.50

OlsonSigns601

jiffy gildan black small-xl $12.74 2xl $18.74

My price at ssactivewear - s-xl black $7.77 and 2xl $11.50

Wow, That's a better price than what I've got on S&S.

JERZEES - NuBlend Hooded Sweatshirt - 996MR
S-XL = 7.84
2XL+ = 12.45

Gildan - Heavy Blend Hooded Sweatshirt - 18500
S-XL = 8.39
2XL+ = 12.25

We were told there was a problem with one of the mills that produces fleece. Not sure if a storm took the place out or what but its a bad year to try to find 2xl hoodies, especially in black.

We were told there was a problem with one of the mills that produces fleece. Not sure if a storm took the place out or what but its a bad year to try to find 2xl hoodies, especially in black.