• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3/8 matte black acrylic

tverdin

Does anyone know what i can buy 3/8 matte black acrylic? i dont care about the sheet size, it can be 4x8, 4x10, 5x10, 6x6, whatever. I just need it to be 3/8" and matte black. Everywhere i find says its a 15 sheet min. I cant do that. maybe 5 sheets but thats max. email me if you know of any place, thanks tverdin2@verdin.com

Typestries

Good places for specialty plastics:
lairdplastics.com
e-tplastics.com

could you make your own from a gloss black sheet? Orbital sander, blast pot, etc?

tverdin

yes i could, in fact that has worked for us in the past. what happen was we lucked into a piece of matte black that was a mis-order and it saved us a ton of time/money. so my thought was if i could find somebody that i could start ordering 5 sheets at a time it could drop our cost down pretty good. our shoprate is stagering so every little bit helps.