• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 HP L25500 printers for sale. $5k each. 60" models.

ProWraps

Have three of them for sale.

Two have around 70k sq/ft on them and have new heater cores.

One has around 30k sq/ft on it and has had nothing replaced.

All print perfectly.

$5k per printer.

Shipping/crating will be the responsibility of the buyer.

All three are in great shape and are not ink soiled messes. They are very clean they are also all under warranty and have been since purchased.

Warranty is not transferable but has kept them in great condition.

My tech has put new encoder strips in each one several times just to keep them printing perfectly.

916-213-5687
chris@wraps.pro

ProWraps

just pulled em out of service. usage sheets were printed right before unplug. here they are for anyone that is interested.

i was off about the sq/ft and for that i apologize. not trying to deceive anyone. i was at home when i posted the thread. and we have printed about 22 rolls through them since the ad was posted.

they are a bit hard to read. rounded up they are at 87k, 88k, and 49k. and that will not change. new printers are here in the morning so these are officially out of service.

ive also included a picture of them all printing before we pulled them.

Attachments

• printer1.jpg
    printer1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 100
  • printer2.jpg
    printer2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 98
  • printer3.jpg
    printer3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 85
  • printers.jpg
    printers.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 120
  • printers4.jpg
    printers4.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 99

ProWraps

these are the new printers in service. so yeah the other ones are pickled. have the styrofoam around them, are good to go and ready to ship.

incredibly well maintained.

Attachments

• printers.jpg
    printers.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 109