• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

32" - 33" banner material

loudsigns

Hello,

I'm looking for 32" - 33" banner material for a banner stand that I purchased. I thought this would be easy to source but I'm finding it difficult. The banner stand is rated for 33" x 79", and based off previous threads I'm assuming I need ~32.5" W x 85" L.

Any suggestions on where I can purchase a smooth non-scrim roll at this width? Do I need to cut 36" down to size?

Thanks!

bannertime

Grimco sells no-curl blockout material specifically for this. I think it's 32in.

Correction: It's 36in "Briteline Roll-Up." Decent stuff.

Last edited:

loudsigns

Hey Bannertime,

Thank you very much for your reply. I just got off the phone with Grimco and the rep informed me that he typically sells 38" and customers cut them down with a straight edge. I'm not opposed to doing that, just looking at options.

Thanks!

bannertime

The issues with using banner material are the edge curl and light showing through. It's not a big deal for some customers, but tradeshow customer's may not like it. We've even used 13oz scrim in the past, cut it down like mentioned, and the customer was totally happy. Customers that have bought them before or seen them else where may not think so. I actually enjoy getting to print on the no-curl material, so I always use it when I get a chance.

tylercrum

We do a lot of banner stands and we use the briteline rollup (we have an hp 360 and a UV printer, it prints great on both). They have a 50" width as well for the wider stuff.

Hollywoodsigns

Designer, printer
Use Fellers "Pop Up" non scrim banner. It comes in 36" rolls and is made for banner stands. We use it for pictures in frames as well. it is also a No curl material.

loudsigns

Use Fellers "Pop Up" non scrim banner. It comes in 36" rolls and is made for banner stands. We use it for pictures in frames as well. it is also a No curl material.

Just following up. I ended up purchasing the "pop up" banner material from Fellers and I'm extremely pleased. Thanks for the guidance!

John's Studio

Garston sells Arlon DPF210 9.8ml. Rollup Polytster Satin in 36" rolls thin you cut it to fit the stand. Looks great and is a nice smooth no curl material.