• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3MIJ380 CV3 - Price Per Roll

miltondavis

Is anyone getting IJ380 for anything less than $769.00 for the 54" x 50yrd roll? If so from who and what price.

Thanks!

Zambookajoe

seems to reasonable at that price but If you buy volume in a year you should be able to get it say 100 bucks cheaper. It all depends on your volume and your suppliers willingness to give you a deal

miltondavis

thanks zambookajoe,
I wont be buying in giant volume, my regular supplier is very negotiable though, just need to be able to provide a cheaper price and they always match, I figured this is a reasonable price, just checking thx

Zambookajoe

I get it at 690 before taxes but mind you I buy about 100k a year from my supplier. But there may be other getting better then that and buying less

miltondavis

Zam- which supplier to you use?
any US companies giving that price?, after shipping from canada to CA I'll be paying my local price (rather support my local anyways),