• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3rd party inks?

DSC

Hi all,
Looking to hear advice or experience stories for/about a good third party ink for an OCE 250 GT ..

Looking to hear from people who have replaced UV ink in a flatbed printer that is similiar and has had issues or not had issues with non OEM inks..

Thanks in advance!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I know you will get many mixed responses on this topic but what ever brand you decide to go with make sure they support their inks, make sure you know what you need to document from the very begining so if there are any unseen issues you will be well covered. I have seen many problems with third party inks and I have seen just as many success stories and it really comes down to what kind of support the company is willing to offer. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

brightbanner

i like vivid color
One of my friend use 3rd part UV ink, packing by 1 liter bottle, cost is $70 each liter, made in Japan.
This ink work well, but you need sure your printer can work with bottle ink.

Brent