• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

$50+ more profit on every sign

Vandal Guard USA

Until now, anti-graffiti laminate has been too expensive for the average sign shop to keep in stock limiting its potential to help sign shops increase profits.

Vandal Guard Anti-Graffiti Laminate is aggressively priced to help every sign company gain an edge over the competition and up-sell their customers.

Example:
4' x 8' single-sided MDO sign with digital print and regular calendared laminate costs the sign shop roughly ($65 MDO, $32 for ink,vinyl,lam) MATERIAL TOTAL: $97

4' x 8' single-sided MDO with digital print and Vandal Guard Anti-Graffiti Laminate; MATERIAL TOTAL: $106

ONLY $9.00 more for a job you can up-sell by $50+

For a FREE SAMPLE kit to demo for customers visit: www.VandalGuardUSA.com

Vandal Guard USA

By the way I forgot to mention: Use coupon code: signs101 at checkout for $10.00 off your order of Vandal Guard Anti Graffiti / Dry Erase Laminate. We will honor the discount for phone orders as well.