• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions 54" printable engineer grade reflective?

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Looking for an economically priced 54" printable engineer grade reflective. Would need a 50yd roll for a job we're bidding on.

Only really finding Oralite 5600 that checks all the boxes. Am I missing anything?

-Needs to be 54" wide
-Needs to be available in 50yd rolls
-Needs to meet minimum reflectivity (aka - engineer grade)
-Needs to be solvent/eco-sol printable
-Durability should be 3-7 years ideally

Any other suggestions? Going to speak to our suppliers but thought you guys might have some ideas that don't come with a sales pitch.

Thanks.

*Edited to change series to 5600

Last edited:

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
The Avery EG is not very reliable in terms of quality from roll to toll. Avery will replace a bad rolls, but it happened way too often when I dealt with it regularly.

2B

For the price, ORAFOL ORALITE 5650RA seems to be the best option from our suppliers

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I only used Nikkalite one time, never again, you look at it wrong and it will tear.
We've used it a bunch of times and never had an issue with it wanting to rip like that. We always lam our prints anyway....so maybe that has avoided any issues.