• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

5x10 Mirrored Acrylic

JBurton

Signtologist
4x10 mirror acm, yeah. You could use any mirror in theory and print first surface on your acrylic, place it over your mirror panel and tada. Vinyl on mirror is a really cool look though...

azprintguy

4x10 mirror acm, yeah. You could use any mirror in theory and print first surface on your acrylic, place it over your mirror panel and tada. Vinyl on mirror is a really cool look though...
Yeah I pitched that option. Just trying to find 5x10 already mirrored acrylic. I know the biggest I have found has been 4x10. I'm hoping someone knows a vendor that sells them in the 5x10

JBurton

Signtologist
Yeah I pitched that option. Just trying to find 5x10 already mirrored acrylic. I know the biggest I have found has been 4x10. I'm hoping someone knows a vendor that sells them in the 5x10
Oh really, I'm curious, was the mirror just behind the thickness of the plastic, or was it the top finish of the plastic?
You may try searching for terms like 'polished' in addition to mirror. Like polished aluminum finish is basically mirror, same with stainless, but of course means something different with acrylic in the first place.