• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

5x10' RTG MDO?

J

john1

Hey guys, Have a customer who seen a 5x10' dibond sign i did last month and want the same size but something that will go between 2 posts for a double sided sign by the road.

The sign will be advertising commercial space for lease and the biggest i can get RTG (Primed and painted) MDO is 4x8' at 1/2 or 3/4" thick.

I will be providing the double sided sign face with a digital print only, They will frame/install.

I am looking for something that i can buy, and directly place graphics onto. I do not paint nor have a place to paint at.

Thanks!

J Hill Designs

2 s/s diebond attached to exterior plywood structure that he builds. Doubt you will find RTG mdo in that size, and it most likely will want interior structural support anyway.

J

john1

Thanks guys, My supplier doesn't have alumacore in 10mm but i am thinking i can give the customer a option of 2 3mm dibond panels and 2 .063" aluminum panels for price comparison to be attached to plywood.

That makes the pricing per panel about $123 different so hopefully one fits their budget.

Sound good?

skyhigh

I am looking for something that i can buy, and directly place graphics onto. I do not paint nor have a place to paint at.

Thanks!

If you have a couple saw horses, a paint pan & roller......then move the car out of the driveway. Its time to learn how to paint.

2B

2 sheets of 3mm ACP

make a frame out of aluminum or metal square tubing, the signs mounted on each side