• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

80's Hair

mopar691

Anyone remember Slave Raider?

Trying to help out a few old members as they are remaking some clothing but cant remember font name that was used on the cd cover.

I can find close but not spot on and he insists he just typed up the cover art when he did it. Claims he had a copy up to about 2002 then lost it. So I am hoping all the gurus here can help.

Although I am almost thinking it was something created custom for them.

Attachments

• 5-ab1dbca88347-1.jpg
    5-ab1dbca88347-1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 58b65d07-40c5-4b6e-90d5-ab1dbca88347-1.jpg
    58b65d07-40c5-4b6e-90d5-ab1dbca88347-1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 96

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
abcdefghj (no J) klmno (no p, just use the R and break off the leg) (no q, O with a leg ... use it from the R you butcher) rstuvw (no x) y (no z)

looks like you have all the components other than a few letters you would have to make yourself (not hard) just high res scan it, throw it into your fave vector program with a trace option (mine is inkscape) and get what you need from the trace. ... about 6 minutes of work.

mopar691

That was my suggestion also. Just recreate it I think would be about the easiest. There is a few that are close I have found and could fill in the blanks.

Grand Guignol by Comicraft is very close, Just a few alterations. My suggestion is by this and alter as needed for the few characters that deviate from it.

But he insists it is a common available font. After looking into this I am thinking otherwise.

BadAss

Slave Raider,

WOW ! Yeah , remember them well, we did some tour dates with them when they were doing Miller Lite I think it was. My guitar player worked with both Lance & Nicci, Good times. I thought Mike did most of the art stuff with the flyers and things, He should know, M*