• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8600 ARMS

toodark

one of our techs did a factory reset and now I can not get ARMS to read. Using flexi with type 2 ARMS. Ideas? OR our IP to work. sooooo pissed

jwlllpl

1. Press the [MENU] key.
    • MENU screen is displayed.
  2. Press the [2] key (ARMS).
    • ARMS setting screen (1/4) is displayed.
  3. Press the [3] key (MARK SCAN MODE).
    • MARK SCAN MODE screen is displayed.
  4. Press the [1] key (MARK SCAN MODE).
    • MARK SCAN MODE setting screen is displayed.
  5. Press the [2] key (ARMS).
    • MARK SCAN MODE is selected and it will return to MARK SCAN MODE setting screen.
      • It will return to MARK SCAN MODE setting screen without changing the settings when you press the POSITION (◄) key (PREVIOUS).
  6. Press the [2] key (POINTS).
    • NUMBER OF POINTS setting screen is displayed.
  7. Press the [3] key (4POINT).
    • POINTS is selected and it will return to MARK SCAN MODE setting screen.
      • It will return to MARK SCAN MODE setting screen without changing the settings when you press the POSITION (◄) key (PREVIOUS).
  8. Confirm the setting and press the [ENTER] key (SET).
    • Setting will be set, and it will return to ARMS setting screen (1/4).
      • It will return to ARMS setting screen (1/4) without changing the settings when you press the POSITION (◄) key (CANCEL).
  9. Advance to next page (2/4) by pressing the Down Arrow.
  10. Press the [1] key [MARK TYPE].
  11. Select Type 1 or Type 2 depending on what marks you’re printing.
    • Default is Type 2.
  12. Press [ENTER] to set.
  13. Press the [MENU] key.
    • It will return to default screen.

Joe House

If he reset the plotter, then you'll need to re-setup the network settings. Go into the Menu > IF > LAN. Make the necessary changes and you should be good. You can probably find in Flexi what it was set to before the reset.