• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

970RA Matte Black -- Who has it in stock?

speedmedia

Is it matte black? It is just showing black on the site. Might want to double check. Is it in stock or back ordered?

Funny I just called on this a couple of weeks ago and the rep I talked to "in" Grand Rapids had no idea what I was talking about and the only way to get what I was after was to buy the Avery Matte Black and lam it.. Seemed like alot of messing around.

Would love to know if you do indeed have the matte black 970ra though ADV as I buy most of my stuff from you guys and would just as soon keep on getting it locally.

Thanks,
Kurt

Boy you have alot of damn nerves Bashing me on another forum.
Is you business that bad that you need to make yourself look better by bashing another business on a forum I'm not a member of ?

NOT to mention the lack of Business Ethics by telling the public what the cost in materials are. GENIUS !

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258396

"This is from another forum. I think the vinyl is too flat. It needs some sheen to it. Plus nice lack of an air filter on the turbo."

"The owner did it himself. Even though he didn't do it the right way, he saved a LOT of money. Total cost was probably about $400."

How did I NOT do it the "RIGHT" way and saved alot of money. The way I didn it actually cost MORE since its Laminated for Added durability.

This shows your lack of class mate.

BTW I don't need a Filter for shows.

Holy junk! What a tool..

i hope you have created an account and set this tool ... i mean fool ... i mean otg right.

i'd still like him to clarify his statements here because they are without merit.

OTG Signs

Boy you have alot of damn nerves Bashing me on another forum.
Is you business that bad that you need to make yourself look better by bashing another business on a forum I'm not a member of ?

NOT to mention the lack of Business Ethics by telling the public what the cost in materials are. GENIUS !

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258396

"This is from another forum. I think the vinyl is too flat. It needs some sheen to it. Plus nice lack of an air filter on the turbo."

"The owner did it himself. Even though he didn't do it the right way, he saved a LOT of money. Total cost was probably about $400."

How did I NOT do it the "RIGHT" way and saved alot of money. The way I didn it actually cost MORE since its Laminated for Added durability.

This shows your lack of class mate.

BTW I don't need a Filter for shows.

I fail to see how that is bashing, but take it as you must. I would've removed the lights at the very least. But if there's enough gap on those lights and bumpers, so be it.

Lack of ethics? I don't know what you pay for vinyl. Notice how it was a guess.

Anyone can call a sign warehouse and get prices. It's not governmental contracting here...

jay*doc

On a serious note, I know Fellers gets this factory direct, you just have to let the rep know and they will have someone in special orders give you a call with price and delivery time.

OTG Signs

so ..you just called the oracal factory and they mailed you some vynle?where exactly did you phone to get that stuff if you dont mind sir.

GypsyGraphics referred me to ProVeer out in California who referred me to their location in Kennesaw, GA. The Kennesaw ProVeer location then tracked down the roll at the Oracal warehouse, who, prior to ProVeer contacting them, said they didn't have any. Maybe special privileges?

Also note, even though the box of 970 I have says just "black", Oracal makes a gloss black. I don't know whether or not the gloss black says "gloss black" or just "black" on the outside of the box. So, finding it online might lead to a little confusion there.

$611 seems a little pricey compared to what ProVeer charges: A little less than $550 shipped to our door.

OTG Signs

On a serious note, I know Fellers gets this factory direct, you just have to let the rep know and they will have someone in special orders give you a call with price and delivery time.

I'm thinking it was either perfect timing for Oracal to have a roll or ProVeer really did some work getting it! Normal lead time for this vinyl is six weeks according to Oracal the last time I spoke to them.

LindyM

I fail to see how that is bashing, but take it as you must. I would've removed the lights at the very least. But if there's enough gap on those lights and bumpers, so be it.

Lack of ethics? I don't know what you pay for vinyl. Notice how it was a guess.

Anyone can call a sign warehouse and get prices. It's not governmental contracting here...
Dude are you retarded as well as uncreative(saw your portfolio,lol) ???
This picture CLEARLY shows the headlight OFF when I was working on that side.
DSC04652.JPG

As for your other dumb as comment. No reputable sign supplier gives pricing over the phone to any Joe that calls, you have to first fax over your business license.

And lastly, if you Don't see what you did as a cheap attempt and getting business from people that are ignorant to the industry and its products by trying to belittle my work with lies, then you failed as a human:clapping:. For your sake hope you come back as a rock in your next life.

Sorry everyone, people like this really get to me. I'm glad you other saw the wrong in this and its not just me imagining it.

NOT A GREAT WAY TO START OFF ON THIS FORUM.

OTG Signs

Dude are you retarded as well as uncreative(saw your portfolio,lol) ???
This picture CLEARLY shows the headlight OFF when I was working on that side.

As for your other dumb as comment. No reputable sign supplier gives pricing over the phone to any Joe that calls, you have to first fax over your business license.

And lastly, if you Don't see what you did as a cheap attempt and getting business from people that are ignorant to the industry and its products by trying to belittle my work with lies, then you failed as a human:clapping:. For your sake hope you come back as a rock in your next life.

Sorry everyone, people like this really get to me. I'm glad you other saw the wrong in this and its not just me imagining it.

NOT A GREAT WAY TO START OFF ON THIS FORUM.

Thanks. What a great way to be helpful AND insightful.

LindyM

http://signweb.com/content/fast-flat-black-fastback-say-it-three-times

Although the SGIA Expo ’09 floor was dotted with beautiful, vinyl-wrapped vehicles, Avery Dennison’s 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo, wrapped in flat-black vinyl, caught my eye. It somewhat reminded me of the ’67 VW Baja Bug a friend sprayed with flat-black Krylon, some years back.
At SGIA, the sleek Lamborghini’s flat black, gangster look separated it from the horde.
SkinzWraps (Dallas) designed the car’s classy graphics, then printed the graphic panels on an Epson Stylus Pro GS6000, using Epson’s, eight-color, UltraChrome® GS ink.
UltraChrome, Epson said, is its new generation of solvent-based, ink chemistry that minimizes the impact on the environment.
The flat black is Avery’s Easy Apply RS™ Wrapping Film — Black with DOL 1380 Matte.
SkinzWraps installed the wrap and graphics (printed on MPI 1005 Easy Apply RS vinyl with DOL 1360 Gloss) at Avery Dennison’s booth at SGIA.
Epson engineered the Stylus Pro GS6000’s Dual-Array MicroPiezo® AMC™ printhead for high-production solvent printing. At its banner-quality setting, it operates at speeds up to 340 sq. ft. per hour.
Which is much faster than was my friend’s old Volkswagen

INTERESTING >>> THEY ALSO CHOSE TO DO IT THE "WRONG WAY"

thought of this thread when I read this.