• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

970RA Matte Black -- Who has it in stock?

OTG Signs

I need to buy a 25yd roll. I read about someone in the US having this in stock and I need to order a roll ASAP.

Thanks!

Andrew

speedmedia

Good luck getting it. I talked to someone direct at Oracal and they said as it comes from Germany it is usually spoken for at this point. I've tried Advantage and Fellers recently. Neither had even heard of it at that point and needed to do research before they gave me any info...

Thanks,
Kurt

OTG Signs

Good luck getting it. I talked to someone direct at Oracal and they said as it comes from Germany it is usually spoken for at this point. I've tried Advantage and Fellers recently. Neither had even heard of it at that point and needed to do research before they gave me any info...

Thanks,
Kurt

Kurt,

Our normal distributor said six weeks lead time because matte black is a European market color. I distinctly remember someone mentioning a few rolls of it being in the US as a supplier. I just need to find a roll I can buy!

Thanks,

Andrew

chasegraphics

My Fellers Salesman said that their is a company in Canada that is buying a lot of this. Let me look it up and I will post later.....

OTG Signs

I have apparently the only roll in the US (according to Oracal) on the way to me direct from Oracal. It should arrive by Friday and i'll be sure to post up pictures of the 1000hp G35 it's covering!

GypsyGraphics

Well I hope you brought (bought) enough to share with the rest of the class!

Dying to see the pics... let's see, shipment coming Friday, wrap Saturday, maybe into Sunday....I'll be waiting right here Sunday evening for the big reveal!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

OTG Signs

Well I hope you brought (bought) enough to share with the rest of the class!

Dying to see the pics... let's see, shipment coming Friday, wrap Saturday, maybe into Sunday....I'll be waiting right here Sunday evening for the big reveal!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

It won't be THAT quick! I have to paint the engine bay when the engine is out, then the engine goes back in, the car is tuned and finally bolted together, and the car gets delivered here. THEN we begin. So, we're still a few weekends away, but the customer's new front bumper is getting delivered here and i'll wrap that before we even see the car. :rock-n-roll:

Adam Bennett

I have Black 60" Avery EZ RS that has been laminated with the matching Avery overlam in stock. We sell it by the linear foot to PPF installers

GypsyGraphics

Here it is--the infamous roll that hardly exists.

To get a feel for the stuff, I wrapped my cell phone cover in it:

The template above is the leather backing that came on the cover that has since dis-adhered itself. I think the flat black cover would benefit from a silver sticker of some sort...

OOOOOh dude you're kill'n me!!!!

On the rolls it looks like it's got a bit of sheen.... but on the phone.... sooooo niiiice, just like black licorice and I LOVE black licorice!:loveya:

What are your thought on the lamination? Do you feel it's sufficient enough to protect the matte vinyl and subtle enough to not deminish the matte look?

What's the deal with the box? It doesn't look like it would hold a 60" roll.

OTG Signs

OOOOOh dude you're kill'n me!!!!

On the rolls it looks like it's got a bit of sheen.... but on the phone.... sooooo niiiice, just like black licorice and I LOVE black licorice!:loveya:

What are your thought on the lamination? Do you feel it's sufficient enough to protect the matte vinyl and subtle enough to not deminish the matte look?

What's the deal with the box? It doesn't look like it would hold a 60" roll.

There isn't really a lamination on it. This vinyl seems very resiliant to damage already.

The box is something like 10x10x62. I can take another picture of it tomorrow before I throw it out.

GARY CULY

so ..you just called the oracal factory and they mailed you some vynle?where exactly did you phone to get that stuff if you dont mind sir.

LindyM

I need to buy a 25yd roll. I read about someone in the US having this in stock and I need to order a roll ASAP.

Thanks!

Andrew
Boy you have alot of damn nerves Bashing me on another forum.
Is you business that bad that you need to make yourself look better by bashing another business on a forum I'm not a member of ?

NOT to mention the lack of Business Ethics by telling the public what the cost in materials are. GENIUS !

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258396

"This is from another forum. I think the vinyl is too flat. It needs some sheen to it. Plus nice lack of an air filter on the turbo."

"The owner did it himself. Even though he didn't do it the right way, he saved a LOT of money. Total cost was probably about $400."

How did I NOT do it the "RIGHT" way and saved alot of money. The way I didn it actually cost MORE since its Laminated for Added durability.

This shows your lack of class mate.

BTW I don't need a Filter for shows.