• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

985 sq ft: Island Air Duster 2000 vs. AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra

rdh3203

I am going to be moving a single Epson S60600 into a 985 sq ft space, and will need to acquire an air scrubber. Ventilating outside is not n option. The Duster 2000 units come highly recommended, however I am inclined to think a unit that size may be overkill for less than 1000 sq ft. Does anyone have first or secondhand experience with the AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra Series? (Or similar model) I don't want to purchase something that is not totally effective at reducing fumes/odor.

rjssigns

Nothing will be 100% effective at eliminating fumes/odor. You can always check on the web for "grow room" odor control and "roll your own". :D Ran into those forums/components when looking for activated charcoal air cleaners.

rdh3203

Nothing will be 100% effective at eliminating fumes/odor. You can always check on the web for "grow room" odor control and "roll your own". :D Ran into those forums/components when looking for activated charcoal air cleaners.
I have read multiple reviews of the Duster 2000 on this site where people have reported zero fumes. Even with more than one machine. Does anyone else have any 1st hand experience?