• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A fun project, using Photoshop & Corel! Feedback?

jfiscus

Rap Master
GREAT work.
The only one that looks like it could use a bit of tweaking is the mist/aroma coming off of the cookies obscuring the text a bit too much for my taste.

HardbargerSigns

I was wondering...

GREAT work.
The only one that looks like it could use a bit of tweaking is the mist/aroma coming off of the cookies obscuring the text a bit too much for my taste.

I was wondering if anyone would notice that! Thanks jfiscus! It's been bugging me since I created the bloody thing! haha
I've made the change, and added a close up view to show the filters working their magic. :)

This IS indeed a fun project, and I try to add a special flair to ALL my creations. Even the simplest "for sale or lease sign" can look GOOD. :smile:

Cheers, Bryan

Attachments

• Crown_Food_BakeShoppe.jpg
    Crown_Food_BakeShoppe.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Crown_Food_BakeShoppe_Close-Up.jpg
    Crown_Food_BakeShoppe_Close-Up.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 101

jfiscus

Rap Master
I was wondering if anyone would notice that! Thanks jfiscus! It's been bugging me since I created the bloody thing! haha
I've made the change, and added a close up view to show the filters working their magic. :)

This IS indeed a fun project, and I try to add a special flair to ALL my creations. Even the simplest "for sale or lease sign" can look GOOD. :smile:

Cheers, Bryan

The close-ups look badass! good tweak!