• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A little quick help plz..

graphix28

I posted this in the color management section, but I have a job that I need finished asap, and I'm stumped! Printing on a versacamm vp300 and recently upgraded my versaworks to the newest version.. ever since, I can't print gradients using spot colors (roland color system library), versaworks just doesn't read them if they are in a gradient.. normal spot colors work.. anyone have any idea how I can fix this?? thanks a lot for any help!!

PatrickW

Did it read them before you upgraded? My understanding is that Versaworks has never been able to use Roland Color System Library colors in gradients. It will read one color and fade it to white. One of the first things I noticed when I started using the Library. I asked Roland about it maybe a year ago or so and they said then they were working on it.

added: haven't tried it in a while though so maybe I'm all wet ...........