• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a "SIGN" spring is coming

skyhigh

It was -20* F (yes, below 0) yesterday morning. Today at 5am, it was -14*

What a difference that 6* made. :rolleyes:

InstantOneMedia

We were paralyzed by a whopping 2" of snow here in Atlanta on Tues & Wed. It's funny to see everyone empty the store's shelves of milk and bread. There's nothing I want more during a "blizzard" than French Toast!

OldPaint

this is waht i did 5 AM THIS MORNING.........it was 18 DEGREES IN FLORIDA!!!

Attachments

• winter2014 017s.jpg
    winter2014 017s.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 69

skyhigh

We were paralyzed by a whopping 2" of snow here in Atlanta on Tues & Wed. It's funny to see everyone empty the store's shelves of milk and bread. There's nothing I want more during a "blizzard" than French Toast!

I watched that on the news last night. They were recapping the situation, and debating whether the local officials should prepared a little better (ahhh yeah).

So you were one of those wiping the shelves of milk and bread? Hope you didn't forget the eggs and syrup.

Baz

This year is a very cold winter. Up here i can ***** and swear at mother nature all i want but at least we are equiped for this cold (doesn't mean i like it though).

I feel bad for you guys south of the border (south of the northern states specifically). You are not used to this cold and not as equiped to deal with it so i think you are affected more than we are up here.

CrabbyOldGuy

I went to school in Atlanta back in '73 when they had the worst ice storm in over 25 years. The city was paralized then as well. Except for all the Ohio transplants. We were all out on the streets driving around and having a good time. Was nothing out of the ordinary for us.

rparsons

Unfortunately, my time in Baltimore & Mpls prepared me for such conditions and I was out driving that night and made it to work the next day faster than normal.

FelixCG

Just before Christmas, we hit a record low here in New-Brunswick of -46 Celsius.. I just did the conversion and that's -50 fahrenheit :banghead: