• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A struggle ,,,SC-500

anozira02

Been nothing but a struggle trying to configure contour cutting not to over cut the image in the manner it's doing it. I gone into service mode trying to change values, still cuts wrong,, did everything the book said to do.. Maybe I am missing something. I inclosed a picture showing the cut lines by installing a pen instead cutting tool.. I sure would like to get some feedback on this to set me straight of what I should be doing here... thanks,,,, guess I am just not getting it!

Attachments

• DSCN0456.jpg
    DSCN0456.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 77

eye4color

try to navigate to the menu item, Env_Match, perform the function, then do the calibrations for the linear encoder strip. Usually snaps it back in for me. Thx

FrankW

Control the settings of Menu Item CALIBRATION -> CUTTING ADJ is set to 0.00.

If using Roland ColorChoice, check if the step resolution is correctly set to 1'016 steps per inch (40 steps per mm).

Env. Match will propably not work because it checks only the Y-Axis.

anozira02

I did go into print&cut adj, the scan is set at 0.0 and so is the feed.. I will try all the above recommendations and see what happens. thanks,,,