• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

absolute bidding insanity

visual800

attached are the local bid results for doing the Sherriffs cars. Some reflective, some high performance vinyl and it took an attorney to decipher to quote as the broke each panel on car up to be bid on seperately, I hate red tape. But please enjoy I know it tickled me!

Attachments

• car with fountain_1000x739.jpg
    car with fountain_1000x739.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 91
  • county quote.pdf
    915.2 KB · Views: 122

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I will help the download haters.

Is bidder #5's name really Harry Dick?

Attachments

• 69416.jpg
    69416.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 103

ddarlak

Go Bills!
$350 to do that car? what a joke. I cannot believe someone who has been in the sign business since 1975 is charging those prices. I assumed Kim Bush was a garage-home-based business...

BobCap

I have a guy in my area that does all the police cars. He drives 60 miles one way to do the install and charges 250 per car.

I think he lives by the addage "We'll lose a bit on each car, and make it up in the quantity."

Bob "We don't do no stinkin cop cars" Cap
AAI
Gilbert, MN

OldPaint

here. in pensacola, at one time, i was told......... the guy who is employed as head honcho at the sheriffs garage, also owns a sign shop.........so guess who does the sheriffs dept signs?? AND the same guy was so i heard...........was a 20 year military retiree. so hes getting his pension from the military, working for the county where his military time will count for his county retirement and with all that money he started his own sign shop))))))))$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

TimToad

here. in pensacola, at one time, i was told......... the guy who is employed as head honcho at the sheriffs garage, also owns a sign shop.........so guess who does the sheriffs dept signs?? AND the same guy was so i heard...........was a 20 year military retiree. so hes getting his pension from the military, working for the county where his military time will count for his county retirement and with all that money he started his own sign shop))))))))$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And its all Obama's fault for creating such a corrupt, insider friendly environment in Pensa frickin' cola Florida, home of some of the deepest red state neo-conservative sentiment in the country. I'm sure its all three of the liberals living in the entire county who allowed that kind of deal to go through. LOL

binki

We know the low bidder in our city got the police car job.They were all coming off within a year.

TimToad

What I want to know is WhereTF did the high bidder pull those prices from?

Other than from his arse, of course.

OldPaint

And its all Obama's fault for creating such a corrupt, insider friendly environment in Pensa frickin' cola Florida, home of some of the deepest red state neo-conservative sentiment in the country. I'm sure its all three of the liberals living in the entire county who allowed that kind of deal to go through. LOL
HEY TOAD........ and what is that friggin rant all about???? i think the guy was in the military LONG BEFORE OBAMA)))))) and he probably was working at the garage........back in the RAY-GUN YEARS))))) as for the 3 liberals.......YOU NEED TO GET UP TO SPEED.......2008, 2012 FLORIDA(as a statewide)Barack Obama ultimately carried the state of Florida with 50.01% of the vote, to Mitt Romney's 49.13%, a margin of 0.88%. Having also won the state in 2008, Obama's 2012 victory made him the first Democratic president since Franklin Roosevelt to carry Florida for the Democrats in two consecutive presidential elections.
NOW YOU KNOW.......but still your post was uncalled for.

TimToad

Its called tongue in cheek humor, satire and was not meant to insult anybody. In this day and age where our president gets blamed for nearly EVERYTHING that happens, I was trying to inject a little humor given the place it occurred and what I know about its general political leanings.

I thought everybody here had such thick skin that even the most opinionated members don't take things others post to heart?

I can also guarantee you that in Escambia County where Pensacola is located, Romney got 60% of the vote and in the neighboring counties he got nearly 80% of the vote.

That little abbreviated thing at the end of a post LOL, stands for laugh out loud, or laughing out loud.

TimToad

I would love it! I expect this to be rebid soon

At least for the sake of everyone involved seeing the results and trying to make a real world attempt at making it a legitimate "bid" by eliminating the nearly $2,000 gap between the lowball and "lottery ticket" bids.

OldPaint

i wanted to belive you posted in a humors way..........so i clarified it......i made the post because here THERE WAS NO GETTING OUTSIDE BIDS....for the sheriffs cars........that was my point..........aint what ya know.its who........that counts