• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ACM Hole Offsets

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
What is a good offset for punched holes in ACM? I usually put them 1.5-2". Do you adjust if they are going to be in the middle of something or just leave them where they are?
Any difference for 4 corners vs center for pole mounting?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
What is a good offset for punched holes in ACM? I usually put them 1.5-2". Do you adjust if they are going to be in the middle of something or just leave them where they are?
Any difference for 4 corners vs center for pole mounting?
For what size sign? Artwork should be designed with mounting in mind.... i.e. keep important text away from edges, allow space for screws/bolt, etc... Also depends on what it's mounted to.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
For what size sign? Artwork should be designed with mounting in mind.... i.e. keep important text away from edges, allow space for screws/bolt, etc... Also depends on what it's mounted to.
Say 24x36 and 10x14 going on a pole and going on a wall or fence. Sometimes you cant change someones design but you also cant have a hole too close to the edge.