• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Acrylic Laser-cutting service in the GTA

Malcolm Loo

Graphic Designer, Promotional Products
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know anyplace that can do Laser-cutting and CNC-services for Acrylic near or inside Richmond Hill, Ontario?

We used to have a good supplier but their prices have increased by a ton recently.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's actually across the board. No one can keep their prices where they once were. It's all BS, but it's a fact, jack. Mot stuff has gone up 20% to 40% in just a year.

letterworks

Premium Subscriber
Yeah turns out when you make large amounts of money with covid for a year plus you end up having to pay all your employees more than you used to and then prices do have to go up. I can't say for the GTA area but I don't think the prices were probably high enough before.

Which shop did you go to?

CanuckSigns

What type of things are you looking to have laser cut? We do our own in house but I might be able to reccomend someone, we are just outside toronto.

Malcolm Loo

Graphic Designer, Promotional Products
Hi,

The shop we go to is generally Lumicision. We're looking for large-scale laser-cutting of Acrylic/Plexiglass (we can already do smaller stuff in-house but our cutter is only so large). Also bevelling.