• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adding an unlisted Printer in Flexi

brycesteiner

I have Flexi Cloud and I would like to add my new machine to it so I don't have to use another RIP. I went to add a new setup and they have the brand "Xenons" but they don't have the printer. I have the PhotoPrint (looks identical to Flexi) RIP drivers which l could add, but I'm not sure where to place them.

Do you have experience with adding a machine in Flexi that wasn't there previously?

thanks!
Bryce

tattoo.dan

I have had to get a different key code to enter into flexi to add printers before, but I have never used the cloud so I don't know if it would be the same or not

I have Flexi Cloud and I would like to add my new machine to it so I don't have to use another RIP. I went to add a new setup and they have the brand "Xenons" but they don't have the printer. I have the PhotoPrint (looks identical to Flexi) RIP drivers which l could add, but I'm not sure where to place them.

Do you have experience with adding a machine in Flexi that wasn't there previously?

thanks!
Bryce

You may have to talk to flexi and have them add it for you to the list.