• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TChamberlin HOP

Hello Sign Professionals...just wanted to make a quick introduction and let you know that our company provides a foam tape that is highly competitive and perhaps a superior product to the VHB tapes you might already be using. Please let me know if we can provide a customized, competitive quote!

H-O Products is a custom fabricator of adhesive foams, tapes and pads. If you ordinarily source these items through a company like Uline or 3M, for example, we can be extremely competitive on cost, while giving you completely customized options for all of your size, shape and adhesive property demands. We welcome smaller orders that the big companies aren't willing to accommodate.

Tyson Chamberlin, Operational Strategist
H-O Products Corp.
12 Munro Street
Winsted, CT 06098
(860) 379-9875 ext 20
www.h-oproducts.com - try our Advanced Search function!
tchamberlin@h-oproducts.com

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
You need to buy a merchant membership to spam us.
I deal with my local Bron - the head quarters; I worked in their Aerotech facility and know what they can do (aside from sending my skin cells from/and finger prints into space via Spacex).

Still waiting for my alien space babies to grow up and come for a visit.