• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobe Filters in Flexi Pro 8.1v1

PMG

Can Adobe Filters be added to Flexi along with the ones that are already in Flexi?

mbarden

Yup. They are accessable with your regualr filters. You need to make sure they are going in the default location. I have some Alien Skin filters that I apply in Flexi 8.1v1

Mike B

PMG

They don't seem to show up,i have placed them in both the plugins and filter folders within Flexi and its not showing up in Flexi after restarting..........what am i doing wrong,all i wannt to do is add the drop shadow filter into Flexi!!

Ron Helliar

Coming from the Mac side and 7.7v2. Never been able to have flexi pickup any other than specialty ones I loaded into photoshop. CS2 or 3.

PMG

I cant even get the plugin i put in flexi to show up in Flexi even working with a bitmap !!!!!! What folder do you all put the plugins into?

Ron Helliar

Yes, you are locating them correctly. And it would appear that version 8 is still no better at picking up and using the stock PS plugin filters. I think I'll continue our move to creative suite. Flexi still cuts the heck out of vinyl though...

PMG

I can get the Photoshop plugs to work ,but cant get Flexi to load Illustrator plugins, like the drop shadow to work!!!

high impact

I did the same thing originally and flexi never did see them. So I put them in photoshop cs2 and set preferences to adobe plugins. Mine work but will not print correctly or show up correctly in flexi 8 (and that is why I upgraded from 7.6). They work great in photoshop though.