• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advantage Sign supply Wrap Class Sign up

SSG_SIGNS

Advantage is trying to hold a wrap class in Atl on december 10 & 11, they are trying to get a good attendance for it or it will have to be postponed again, if any new comers to the sight are looking to get some class time in this would be good opportunity. Just go to their website and you can register. I am good friends with the guys in Atl and have been doing business with them for about 14 years now and I am just trying to get them some recognition. http://advantagesignsupply.com

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Since Advantage Sign Supply is a Merchant Member here, perhaps you should point out to the Atlanta branch that they could request their representative here to post that announcement in the Event Announcements section.

SSG_SIGNS

Hey Advantage you guys need to post here more often when you guys have these things going on. It think it would really benefit your enrollment.