• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Advertising Online

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
i go through firesprint for vinyl and b2signs for table clothes, and step and repeat banners.
the fading colors: I learned really quickly that some of those colors (black) will print faded if you have just 0, 0 0, 100. But if you do60,40,40, 100 you get a much richer black.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
What is best method to advertise online?>

We don't PAY for advertising. We use google (never ads) and we don't use facebook.
We post a lot of photos on our google page. We add hashtags so that the bots go out. When people are searching for decals or whatever we have hashtagged, we will come up.
People get caught up in photos, so the more you post on your google page, the more hits you'll get.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
i go through firesprint for vinyl and b2signs for table clothes, and step and repeat banners.
the fading colors: I learned really quickly that some of those colors (black) will print faded if you have just 0, 0 0, 100. But if you do60,40,40, 100 you get a much richer black.
wrong thread Geneva? :bookworm

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
wrong thread Geneva? :bookworm
yea and i cant take it off. I think i was responding to someone the other day about the colors. it's not even the correct date on it. that comment is from a couple of days ago but the time stamp on it is last week.

it's been a busy week!

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Advertising online can be a bit overwhelming with all the different options available. But in my experience, one of the best methods is through foundational links. These are backlinks from reputable and high-authority websites that can really improve your search engine rankings and drive more traffic to your website. Not only that, but they also give your brand credibility and trustworthiness in the eyes of consumers. However, it's important to keep in mind that not all links are created equal, and it's best to work with a reputable company that specializes in creating high-quality backlinks.

Backlinking eh.................?

Experience Level:No experience

How long have you lived in Chicago, New York?

F**k off spambot

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's things like that, which tickle my fancy............................... :roflmao: