• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

advice for Maintenance Kit or other specs for Mimaki machines

Forty One

Can anyone direct me to some specs or kits available to do the maintenance on my machines?
Not looking for the standard fluid, wipes or Q tips, but more the syringes, tubing etc.
I'm not sure what size I need for the syringe, so any kit I can get online would be grand.

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
we buy a big box of swab-it swabs every couple of years and then get some larger and smaller syringes from solvent inkjet.

If you have the mbis (mimaki bulk ink system) system there is a special syringe for purging that.

Other than that it’s just cleaning solution, maybe spare ink line and definitely capping stations, a few dampers and wipers and if you want to get really proactive have a scan motor in stock for when that eventually goes

cptrick

Do you guys know what these swabs are called? I'm looking for these for my Mimaki UJF.
Screenshot 2022-09-07 094709.png