• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advice please ( New Zealand)

Theo

I received a message but not sure what it means. - Hi Theo, once your machine is up and running. This is the image we were really after. Would this be possible on your machine? Designer has asked for 49Pppl…? Would it work.

Theo

Good morning. My machine is old but in perfect condition. Roland Vp540. Only doing odd jobs from home as a hobby. I didn’t want to sound stupid when I saw the message so I thought I I’ll as the clever guys.

jtiii

Beautiful day, great to be alive!
Just to clarify, are you asking what 49Pppl means? (and just to clarify, I have no idea what 49Pppl means, never seen anything like it)

Theo

Yes - this was the message I received -
Hi Theo, This is the image we were really after. Would this be possible on your machine? Designer has asked for 49Pppl…? Would it work.

jimbug72

huh.gif

astro8

You want to save the file at 120 dpi/ppi at full size and print at 720x720 on your Roland for a print/wrap on a van. 49dpi/ppi is for billboards/ large banners and rough stuff.