• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advice Please

Marlene

i predict and incredible public backlash if the man with a gun (itialian gangster) is ever accepted. some people will be very offended.

...the food is to eat. the gun is too kill people. just doesn't remind me of an evening with my family or date.

gotta agree with that.

the silk is nice and simple, I like it as is sends the message it is intended to send...nice soft hair

the salon isn't all that bad. those stripes don't looks good at all. the lettering would look better if it was white on black instead of orange. I like the way you ran the name up the side of the "H" in hair. I think that if you used the same font with a thinner stroke in white, the whole thing would go from Halloween to classy.

nice work, keep posting as we all love to look at designs!

GP

I have to go against the grain on this one. With some slight color adjustments, I think silk is the strongest design.

One and two are a little cliche for me (and I would definitely downplay the gun in the gangster theme) and I think less is more can be applied to design four.

But all together, great work.

Welcome,

GP

dasnootz

The gunman makes me think more about Columbian than Italian... but maybe that's just me. With the first Cappriccio's can you edit the gradient pattern so that the when the r flows into the i the color transition is smooth?