• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted After a DX4 head for SP-300

Jillis

I’m looking to buy an SP-300v, but the black head needs replacing. Looking for pricing or reliable supplier for a DX4 head

I’m looking to buy an SP-300v, but the black head needs replacing. Looking for pricing or reliable supplier for a DX4 head
Nobody can beat the real, and insultingly affordable overnight shipping from Digiprint. I’ve been doing a lot of “what’s next” repairs and every single overnight has got to me next morning without fail. Also, best price on DX4 solvent model.

damonCA21

Just beware with digiprint that if you have any problems with the head they will do everything they can not to replace it or refund you! Had a problem with a a faulty head and they wanted it sending back to Germany to 'test' it, then I may have got a replacement in a couple of months. No good when you are wanting to get your machine running.
Also they refuse any warranties on them if you use non original inks, despite the fact they sell their own branded non original inks