• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AGFA ANAPURNA M4F

Hankb68

Having issues with AGFA M4F not wanting to print pure color. The print will print perfect color and density for about 3-5in then it will slowly bleed off. Had to reinstall the wasatch application a few weeks ago and lost all ICC configs, slowly trying to recreate them but still cant seem to get RED or background colors to print true for the whole print. thanks for any input

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Try programming your colors into the rip and avoiding the ICC for certain ones. Create spot colors on your files and then name & program certain values into them. See if that helps...I know in Caldera we have that option. If you're dealing with Images....then you need to put the time in and get the ICC's back up and working. You can always mess with curves the old fashioned way for the time being as well.