• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AGFA Flatbeds

klmiller611

We had our Anapurna Mv installed the second week of December, which was immediately followed by one of our largest jobs of the year, which carried us into mid January. Generally speaking, the AGFA has performed well, we have printed Sintra, gatorfoam, foamcore, coro as well as some carpet vinyl and even some cardstock. It did print very well.

Like any new piece of equipment, it has a learning curve and some quirks to learn. I did have an issue with a heater in the unit, but AGFA service came through like champs. They returned my call within about 10 minutes and within three hours I had a tech on site, and we are pretty far away from most of the tech centers. There were several tech issues, but nothing that stopped us from producing, and nothing that was not fixed promptly.

I'll be glad to go into more detail and answer any questions you might have if you want to send me a private message.

Overall, I have to recommend the AGFA without reservation, I wish we could have had a few weeks to spend learning the machine before being pushed by deadlines, but we had no choice on that. I might have saved some media by having learned the details of the quirks before I printed a bunch of stuff.

Feel free to ask
Best
Ken Miller