• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

agfa grand sherpa 87 ?

mrsticker

does anyone in our fine community know about these printers or have one?
are they any good...likes, dislikes.....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I haven't heard of one up until now but Agfa has an information page about it HERE if you haven't found it yet.

It sounds like a printer worth looking at. My concern would be who sells it, supplies materials for it and supports it.

Scott Reynolds

Its a 6 color Mutoh Outdoor Falcon II. Agfa's web site says 8 color, what that means is CMYK x2. You can call Exciters, I'm guessing Ron will quote you in the 34k-35k range for the 87".

mrsticker

just curious about it...I found the info at their web site but wanted to know if anyone had one, There is one listed on ebay from a liquidation company in memphis and it appears to be fairly new...its at 5000.00 now and it ends in about 24 hours...if this is close to anyone ...go check it out , it may be a steal

Mike

ebay search, grand sherpa

Scott Reynolds

We don't have penguins in the US so Mutoh calls it a Falcon Outdoor II. Though we do have beavers,,, same-thing right?

Mutoh Beaver Outdoor 2 ?????

I don't know,, reminds me of a DVD I have somewhere around here ..... :Big Laugh