• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Agfa Tauro 2500H on Caldera RIP

keyvan

Hello everyone,

I have always used Agfa's Asanti for Tauro 2500, but recently I've decided to see if I can move to Caldera where jobs for all our other printers would also be prepared.

I'm trying the CalderaRIP V16 right now, but I can't figure out how to connect it to the printer. There isn't much info on this anywhere; all I could find was a suggestion for a file connection.

So, if you have experience with using Caldera for this device, I'd appreciate any info you could share on how to connect, or any other info

Thanks

Michael-Nola

I print things. It is very exciting.
As you have noticed, Caldera doesn't really provide any support to it's customer base. If you want help with caldera products you can pay them a thousand dollars a month for the right to call them. Good luck!

keyvan

As you have noticed, Caldera doesn't really provide any support to it's customer base. If you want help with caldera products you can pay them a thousand dollars a month for the right to call them. Good luck!
Thanks for the heads-up, I wouldn't pay unless I first make sure everything actually works, that's why I'm trying the product for two weeks before I'm committing to anything