• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ahoy! "Tis a fine Port O'Call

Capt Roc

Me thinks this port resembles a port I frequent in England!:biggrin:

Now, a bit about me!

I'm a 30 year veteran sign artist.

I am the Captain of SignShip, a Mobile Sign Studio out of the Virginia Beach, VA serving the Tidewater & Outer Banks area on the coast of Southeastern Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina.

I specailize in Distinctive Signs, Lines and Graphics on Trucks, Boats, Windows and Walls.

I hail from Southern California, spent 10 years as a Nuclear Weapons Tech in the Submarine Force, (while doing calligraphy and lettering work on the side), and my wife & I are currently the owners of THEATRIX, a Musical Theatre Production Company that produces local Dinner Theatres, Kid's P.A.W., (Performing Arts Workshop), Praise & Worshop events and seminars.

We have four two sons, two daughters and one grandson.:tongue:

Enough about me!

:cool:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Welcome aboard Capt.

That's quite a list of interests and activities. So what do you do in your spare time? :biggrin:

Got any pictures of your work?

Capt Roc

Keeps me off of jail!:glasses:

Yes, I'm currently assimulating a photo gallery of my work for my "Under Construction" website. What is the preferred image size for posting?

:cool:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Preferred image sizes:

If you post in the gallery, your image, if large, will be automatically sized down to 800 pixels for large size and 400 for medium size.

If you post in the forum threads, there is a 500 pixel limit.

Easiest way to post pics is to first put them in the gallery and then use the "BB Code" that is shown in the information beneath by copying and pasting into your forum posts. To avoid size problems, use the "medium" size photos from the gallery - (different BB Code from the large).