• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AI Art Generators

DeadDoc

Has anyone else here played with any? I have recently gotten sucked into Midjourney and have been having a lot of fun while getting equally annoyed at the same time. Personal use only at the moment.

DeadDoc

I have a couple of mural designs done with Dall E, lots of messing around with it for fun too
How is that one? I have only messed with MidJourney and seems to be rather fun. I have a few canvas prints already. I'm not much of a drawer so this could be rather interesting to see how it works with rendering out my photos into painting like things.

Been trying to get some Tool-esque album cover art peices.

victor bogdanov

How is that one? I have only messed with MidJourney and seems to be rather fun. I have a few canvas prints already. I'm not much of a drawer so this could be rather interesting to see how it works with rendering out my photos into painting like things.

Been trying to get some Tool-esque album cover art peices.
it's fun, you have to request to be part of the beta, I got an invite 6 months after applying. Now trying to figure out how to access mid journey.

The best feature of DallE for me is the "create variations", upload an image and it will generate similar images

DeadDoc

it's fun, you have to request to be part of the beta, I got an invite 6 months after applying. Now trying to figure out how to access mid journey.

The best feature of DallE for me is the "create variations", upload an image and it will generate similar images
Much easier than Dall-E it seems, at least for how long it takes to get in. I think it is midjouney.com and accessed via discord. There is a limited free usage with paid tiers.