• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

air release digital vinyl source?

lodcomm

hello all,

can someone remind me (provide a link) to the folks who offer very good price on air release digital print vinyl. they had a banner ad here but I cannot seem to locate
it.

thanks!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I carry a few version that are actually a little more aggressive then the comp. $125 for 54"x150' Air Release!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I don't understand, it looks like those guys are a print shop who also sell material? I would think buying from the comp. would be bad. I have better pricing then all of these guys!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Cast? Cal? Warranty?

Calendared, and warranty against any defects. If you don't like it then you don't pay for it. Its great for everyday applications and I have a NON air release for $94.50 which is great also! I have so much new material to share with you guys! I have been working the last year with all these MFG's and will be stocking inventory in 10 warehouses throughout the US!

2B

Calendared, and warranty against any defects. If you don't like it then you don't pay for it. Its great for everyday applications and I have a NON air release for $94.50 which is great also! I have so much new material to share with you guys! I have been working the last year with all these MFG's and will be stocking inventory in 10 warehouses throughout the US!

With the new locations, will the S/H cost be addressed?

last time we ordered it was $45 per roll for S/H which nullified any savings from the lower product prices.

brihalter

Instant One Media currently has distribution centers across the US carrying our cast and calendared vinyl. Our standard ground shipping is never more than $15.00/roll. If you are interested in trying our vinyl, please PM me with your contact info and email address and I will send you a test sample.

Thanks,

Christian @ 2CT Media

Instant One Media currently has distribution centers across the US carrying our cast and calendared vinyl. Our standard ground shipping is never more than $15.00/roll. If you are interested in trying our vinyl, please PM me with your contact info and email address and I will send you a test sample.

Thanks,

Don & the Instant One Team are awesome. Their CAST is our go to product, shipping is always timely and fair!

We are testing out the window perf now and so far we love it, have a big project coming up and this will be our media of choice.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Hello.

We just got our gloss air release vinyl 54" x 147' made in Taiwan. The quality from Taiwan is always consistent, pop colors, no spice rolls. Our customers found the quality of the air release vinyl made in China are not always the same so here we have the product. We will post a few videos later. We sent a few testing rolls to local sign shops. They were impressed.

$135.00 per roll + $20.00 ground shipping delivered any where in the US. CA, AZ, NV is 1 day transit.

http://www.premiercolour.com/3-mil-glossy-white-adhesive-air-release-printable-vinyl-54-x-147/

Francis Kao
949-209-7306
We import so you save _

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Let me just end the price wars on here, my 5 mil bubble free 54"x150' will be $101.25 plus a few bucks for shipping and if you dont love it you wont pay for it. I will also offer my matte and gloss laminate for $87.75 for 54x150

I dont have any sample rolls in yet but will be available in October

Cole Not Cold

Let me just end the price wars on here, my 5 mil bubble free 54"x150' will be $101.25 plus a few bucks for shipping and if you dont love it you wont pay for it. I will also offer my matte and gloss laminate for $87.75 for 54x150

Are you able to cut it down?
Is it removable?
What color is the adhesive?

bigben

if you have a cheap way to ship this to Canada I would be interested. I've always loved the prices you've submit me, but this shipping was a killer.

Same Here!

if you have a cheap way to ship this to Canada I would be interested. I've always loved the prices you've submit me, but this shipping was a killer.

How come i don't see this type of aggressive price points in Canada (is there really none or i just cant find them?)? I hope there would be a Canadian distributor that can stock it in Canada and ship to provinces.

bigben

How come i don't see this type of aggressive price points in Canada (is there really none or i just cant find them?)? I hope there would be a Canadian distributor that can stock it in Canada and ship to provinces.

never found one. This is why i ask the question.