• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Airplane logos

GregT

I have a customer who refinishes airplanes. He is asking me if I can supply all the decals and manufactures logos. He is willing to purchase the license and anything to go along with it.
Does anyone know where I can find the "N" numbers and logos?
Thanks

jzorn

logos

I have seen piper and cessna logos. I can't find them here at home, but I just a google search. I found older cessna logos from the 50's up to the present.

signmeup

I have a customer who refinishes airplanes. He is asking me if I can supply all the decals and manufactures logos. He is willing to purchase the license and anything to go along with it.
Does anyone know where I can find the "N" numbers and logos?
Thanks
All airplane logos? That's a lot of logos.

JimJenson

The federal aircraft regulations for numbering are very specific about size, width, contrast, and spacing. I would suggest consulting someone who has a good understanding of the FAR's.

signmeup

I've done N numbers. There is no specific font.(in Nova Scotia) you must use a "bold san serif font". The size and location is spelled out in the FAA regs. Any small airport repair service should be able to show you the regs.

The logos for airplane companies are many and diverse. If you are more specific about which ones you are looking for I may be able to help. Model airplane sites are big on this stuff. You might look into a model plane forum.

PGSigns

I have cut about ten sets of N numbers for a guy that sells helicopters and the only two sets that have cut that were close to the same were for two R-22's he sold. All the others were sized to the heli.
Jimmy