I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes.
Click to Support Signs101 ...
This looks like a lot of steps, but it really isn't, I just had to cover all the bases.
1. Select the item you want to move first
2. Press and hold the shift button while selecting the item you want to align it to.
3. Press T, B, L, R or P to align Tops, Bottoms, Left Sides, Right Sides or Center to page.
4. Deselect all objects then select the object you want to place outside.
5. Take note of the object's size in the object sixe box and enter that exact number into the nudge offset box
6. Nudge the object the direction you want to move it . . . Taaa Daaa!
7. Reset your nudge offset when finished.