• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All it's missing is the circus music...

ChicagoGraphics

Was it dubbed or CC'd into Mandarin or Cantonese?
More importantly, what do Chinese bagels taste like?

Most places that sell western foods are pretty bland tasting or taste nothing like they should be. The bagels tasted so so I heard. Even the chain restaurants have different taste then in the USA except for McDonalds

ChicagoGraphics

My wife has a ton of family over there and they all seem to hate him..... They did like him, but his constant calling it the Chinese flu or Wuhan virus has pissed off everyone they know. It seems people in Nanjing hate him... Shenzen may be different because it's mainly a business / factory province. But with all his trade wars on China I figured they'd hate him too.

I would have thought the same thing, I can't stand Trump the orange clown.

Commando

I saw a poll (i dont believe in polls) that said 20% said they are more likely to vote for the senile pedo, 11% were more likely to vote for captain clorox and 50 something% were more likely to vote for neither.
Maybe Kanye has more of a chance now :cool:

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Yet, he resisted quite a bit, and ended up canceling Fauci's plan before it could generate results. Then Fauci had to face off against the dildozer before it was revealed that he was correct...
Dildozer haha thats a good one, never heard that before