• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All the Same Companies

Justin

Attachments

• k0pv0.jpg
    k0pv0.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 101

Justin

I didn't make that, but dang that is right.. I just checked their site.. Hunt's Ketchup, Banquet, Chef Boyardee, PAM(cooking spray), SlimJim, Orville Redenbocker(sp?), Healthy Choice, Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate, Peter Pan, Manwhich.. Dang..

ddarlak

Go Bills!
That's why it's important for us Americans to stay on our toes and be active in our goverment. Corporations don't care much for patriotism as the world is their home and their god is money. They dictate policy which suits their profit.

Looking at that chart, most of those products I avoid as they don't produce real food. Support local, organic farming - that's the best heathcare plan USA can have....

visual800

That's why it's important for us Americans to stay on our toes and be active in our goverment. Corporations don't care much for patriotism as the world is their home and their god is money. They dictate policy which suits their profit.

Looking at that chart, most of those products I avoid as they don't produce real food. Support local, organic farming - that's the best heathcare plan USA can have....

you damn right! these companies own the FDAs a$$. The FDA is nothing more than a bunch of useless robots, they have no power over anything and are told what to do by the food corps and the drug corps. and as ddarlak said they are not producing food. i started on whole about 2 months ago, its expensive but at least im trying to stop eating wood chips and goat hooves.

The world we live in today is absolute CRAP. Everything is a lie and everyone is decieved by the powers that be. the government is bought and our a$$ is already owned. Im not much of a religious guy but if what they say is true God is gonna blow this bi*** up one day when he has had enough!!!!