• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Am I overthinking?

Hi All. I have been given this logo to be used for a few 2000mm x 2000mm Signs. The think is that the signs are on the side of the road in a bushy area.
I feel that the pastel green will be lost among the greens that are already in the surroundings. Unfortunately , the client is adamant that these are the colours she wants.
Thoughts? Or any suggestions to make it stand out a little bit better?
Thank you!
If those are the colors she wants maybe reverse the colors to a white background and green copy. Ugly either way. but I think reversed would read easier.

I think it's rather funny that the person uses pictures to describe what they sell and then continues to call you dumb by explaining what the pictures represent. I don't think a lot of thinking was put into this sign at all. I know people like this. ;)

aerial

QCB
I used to type set ads for a newspaper and can't count the number of ads like that I had to squeeze into a 1 inch by 1 inch block. If you want to help your customer print it out on an 11x14 paper, and ask him to stand across the room and try to read it.
Agree with just a few words at the bottom, larger. He'll thank you for being the professional.