• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Am I wrong????

Medina Signs

Old Member
I received a job from a national - we've talked about them before on the site - you know slow pay - really slow pay - Those of you who have dealt with them will know who they are -

Anyway, We surveyed and pulled permits, I billed them for the same and they come back and say that according to the PO - everything must be billed together at the end of the job. I read the PO twice and did not see any reference to that. When I billed them for the permits and survey - like 2 mos. ago I expected to be paid. When I got their reply, I stated again that I expect to be paid (before I install) - Because I already know that it will be 6 months before I see any payment at all.
My son took the job not knowing what a skeevy bunch they are. I did a job for them 5 or 6 years ago and it took forever to be paid. What do ya'll think except that I should not have done the job for them - Am I Wrong??

They shipped the sign today and I have an urge to let it sit out back until I get paid for the survey and permits.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Let it sit on your yard till they pay the whole thing. They will find someone else to sucker and pick it up from you...and you tell them no one enters your property until you've been paid.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Let it sit, you pulled the permit right? In most places, you have it locked up unless you cancel it. Stay firm on your terms, it's not like they're gonna be a great repeat local customer