• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Amazon prime delivery rant

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Short of not ever using amazon again, is there a way to have them ship products UPS rather than their idiotic drivers? Am I the only one that can't stand them?
Where did they find these people? We have signs outside of our office saying DO NOT ENTER deliver all packages to the shop. They literally leave packages in front of the sign, outside on the sidewalk and now another idiot walks around the office, knock and try to open the door. They have called me before, said the office was locked and were taking the package back even though there are people working inside of the shop. Had one guy drive around the back and into the work area so I had to put up a stop sign to keep them from doing that. Drivers have showed up here asking for directions to other places, with a street address but don't know the company name. Everyday it is a new driver, or many new drivers but all equally clueless. We have had the same UPS, Fedex and USPS driver for as long as I can remember and they never have been confused about a simple task. It's also taking forever to get shipments from them. Ok..... done now

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Might be a UK thing but I prefer the amazon guys that seem to be fairly clueless to anyone at Hermes. The Hermes guys seem to actively try and be useless instead of just being useless like the amazon guys.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Short of not ever using amazon again, is there a way to have them ship products UPS rather than their idiotic drivers? Am I the only one that can't stand them?
Where did they find these people? We have signs outside of our office saying DO NOT ENTER deliver all packages to the shop. They literally leave packages in front of the sign, outside on the sidewalk and now another idiot walks around the office, knock and try to open the door. They have called me before, said the office was locked and were taking the package back even though there are people working inside of the shop. Had one guy drive around the back and into the work area so I had to put up a stop sign to keep them from doing that. Drivers have showed up here asking for directions to other places, with a street address but don't know the company name. Everyday it is a new driver, or many new drivers but all equally clueless. We have had the same UPS, Fedex and USPS driver for as long as I can remember and they never have been confused about a simple task. It's also taking forever to get shipments from them. Ok..... done now
Just wait until you have to try to tell an Amazon drone not to drop your new printhead from 30 feet up.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Putting this on the office doors
ebola 2.jpg

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
No problem here, they show up 4 times a day and I'm tasked with returning 9 out of 10 packages that someone else in my house orders.....

Reveal1

Classic behavior when a business approaches monopoly stage. Soon you can just get a chip implant at birth to connect your Amazon account so when you S**t Alexa 5.0 will wipe you, ship a replacement Depends, give you the (Matrix) blue pill, and sing you sleep.

Johnny Best

Just ask Alexa, "where my delivery?". She will tell you where it is. She is so nice. They also will send you a pic of your delivery on your email.