• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anagraph and Inspire pro

signqueen

I gave a custom built computer (windows XP pro) and an Anagraph AE75E plotter to my son. Before I gave it to him I reformatted the computer, reloaded Inspire 1.6 and got the plotter to cut. I had downloaded the hasp from Aladdin to get it to work on XP, but, there was one other trick I forgot and the (saved)link to anagraph is dead.
Now my son is 600 miles away and it stopped cutting. There was something about the queue... clearing it and setting up a false folder??? I had him try everything I could think of and so far no luck. There is no way I am paying $1600 for Inspire XP ( I paid $5,000 for the original) when I know the fix is a simple one.
Does anyone remember the fix for this problem? It is something so simple its driving me nuts. He just wants to use it to make a few extra bucks and I am buying a new setup, smaller plotter, new program to use with my laptop.
:flower:
Thanks,
Cam
SignQueen

Thank You
Cam Jones