• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Anagraph DesignArt 4.0 vinyl codes

SignosaurusRex

Aaaaargh! I lost my Anagraph DesignArt Pro 4.0 "Vinyl Code" which is needed in order to plot. I have my software as well as the dongle but can't seem to find my needed code. ANA / ADP support is no longer an option as they seem to no longer be in biz. My original purchase(s) included (so-called) lifetime support. Anyone have any ideas or a set of codes that might work?

jimdtg

Only ANAgraph/ADP can rescure code to work with dongle there. An option is switch to another vinyl cutting software.

SignosaurusRex

Only ANAgraph/ADP can rescure code to work with dongle there. An option is switch to another vinyl cutting software.
You know this for an absolute fact? I've heard otherwise. Dongles vs. Software versions are not specific. I know this because I have multiple software versions of Anagragh DesignArt as well as Anagraph Dongles.

Bert Wondervan

Aaaaargh! I lost my Anagraph DesignArt Pro 4.0 "Vinyl Code" which is needed in order to plot. I have my software as well as the dongle but can't seem to find my needed code. ANA / ADP support is no longer an option as they seem to no longer be in biz. My original purchase(s) included (so-called) lifetime support. Anyone have any ideas or a set of codes that might work?
What is your Windows version?

SignosaurusRex

What is your Windows version?
Anagraph DesigArt 4.0 to run on WindowsXP. This XP machine is a new custom build to spec's.
Yes, I know.... Upgrade to newer stuff but AnaDsignArt is a workhorse without hickups and failures common with newer stuff. I have hundreds of Ana files that I'd like to continue using without conversions.

jimdtg

You know this for an absolute fact? I've heard otherwise. Dongles vs. Software versions are not specific. I know this because I have multiple software versions of Anagragh DesignArt as well as Anagraph Dongles.

Do you still have working dongle that can load DesignArt and open your ANA files?

SignosaurusRex

Where is the website or where can this software be downloaded?
If you search "Anagraph DesignArt 4.0" on this site (Signs101) you will find it available from someone who can provide it. Anagraph is no longer in biz. I have had my Anagraph equipment and multiple versions of the software ( #.4, 3.5, 2000 and 4.0 for many years and I have working dongles for each.... bought and paid for. I've somehow lost my "Vinyl Codes".

SignosaurusRex

This product is no longer available.

Yes, I know that. They have been long gone for years!. If they were still in biz, I could get codes from them as they originally offered "Lifetime Support". My understanding is that the codes are universal with any "AnaDesignArt 2000" or "AnaDesignArt 4.0" software.