• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AnaGraph Express 75-E random restart

Briansos

Greetings,

The company I work for uses an ancient plotter I've never heard of: AnaGraph Express 75-E. Anyway, the past few weeks its been plotting away and then it will shut down, and restart for no apparent reason. As you can imagine this is disastrous for long plotting jobs. Has anyone who uses one of these (ha ha) have/had any issues like this? I have no clue as to what is causing it.

Thanks for your time.

Techman

A very good cuter in its day,, It had a problem with the power supply and motherboard.

So with this machine the power supply is failing. It will be dead soon and then take out the motherboard. Or, it is in the process of killing itself.. This is a common problem with that cuter. One day it will just crash and never work again. That day is fast approaching.

geb

Ancient, I'd take that cutter any day, providing it was working good. Haven't had that problem with any I use, it is only happening on long plots? Perhaps http://www.apdevices.com/support.html the answer is here.

George

edit: I see Techman has provided a solution, I really like the anagraph cutters I have and appreciate the info.