• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ANAgraph Express & elite cutters

Ez Signs LLC

I have 1 ANAgraph Expres & 1 ANAgraph Express elite cutter both 24", the express does not hold settings and shuts the program down after every plot. Question is how do I make it hold the settings? With the ANAgraph Express elite cutter does not like to start up? Been thinking about selling these and just get a new one any thoughts.

SignosaurusRex

You should contact "Advanced Plotting Devices" at apdevices.com or 1-714-641-6658 for tech info and help on those machines.
Viet Lee is the owner and main tech man. He came from the original Anagraph company. He has been a huge help to me over the years.
Maria will most likely be your first line of contact and she can make things happen for you.
I hope this is helpful. If you do in fact decide to sell the plotters, I might be interested.